Friday 29 October 2010

"Got Wheels" is my first complete kit made while enrolled in Jessica Sprague's Art of Digital Design class and I would love to share it with you.  You'll never guess who inspired the theme of this kit???  It's filled with plenty of surprises that are not shown in the preview.  You may download this fun Collection HERE.  Should you use the kit, I would really enjoy seeing your designs.  Your pages may be e-mailed to the address shown on my TOU. 
This layout was designed by my friend, and designer, Sonia.  Her twins are into "vroom's" just llike Nicholas.  I think is must be a boy thing.
My pages are designed using the notebook theme.
Sometimes a picture says a thousand words which is best if left simple.

7 comments:

Brandy said...

I love all of your layouts Joyce, these are adorable!

agravette said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the fabulous kit! Very clean and crisp!

Anonymous said...

Came here on a link from butterfliesandbluebells.com - I am so glad this kit is still available, it is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it and I love the lay-outs. Best wishes.

KimR. said...

I also found your blog via Catherine. Thank you for the wonderful kit!

HighDesertGal said...

Thank you so much. This will be perfect for scraping my little grandson.

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie!

Cheri said...

Wonderful job with your collection! Thank you Joyce!:)

Post a Comment